Junior FF&E Procurement Coordinator – South West London
A Junior Procurement Coordinator job is available in SW London. This role will suit an individual with experience in the luxury residential sector who is confident dealing with large budgets and who has an interest in interior design. The offer includes a salary range of £22,000 – £28,000, a hybrid work setup and the opportunity to assist senior designers on different design phases.
With an impressive client base stretching across prime areas of London, including the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, the practice has developed a strong reputation for delivering bespoke homes throughout London. This team architects and designers is known not only for their impressive portfolio of projects but also for their fantastic dynamic and friendly office environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously, from initial costing to project completion
- Working with the design team to prepare full FF&E cost estimates
- Assisting the team with tendering and analysing bespoke specification packages, to select the most suitable suppliers with the design team
- Obtaining and negotiating quotations/proformas/invoices
- Raising and monitoring purchase orders and payments in line with project requirements
- Reviewing delivery notes and condition reports, to ensure all information is accurate
- Cross referencing inventories to ensure all items are where they are supposed to be
- Resolving any discrepancies with suppliers in a timely manner, including logistics, snagging and financial
- Understanding and proactively working to project programmes, to ensure seamless execution
- Monitoring delivery schedules and installation programmes
- Helping to run installations on site and working with the design team to ensure smooth client delivery
- Generating item reports and schedules for both internal and external use
- Ensuring all necessary documentation and reporting is up to date and filed correctly throughout the course of a project and working with the finance department to reconcile project accounts
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Working on/assisting with FF&E design, proposals, mouldboards etc, when required
- Working both independently and as part of a team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years’ experience in procurement and/or industry experience
- Skilled in problem solving, using initiative and adapting
- Strong numeracy, communication and negotiation skills
- On site experience within the luxury industry (preferred but not essential)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office package (proficiency in Excel), Adobe Acrobat and Apple Mac systems
- Experience using EstiMac/EstiPC
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- An interest in FF&E interior design.
What you get back
- Salary of circa £22,000 – £28,000
- 20 days holiday, plus an extra day for each year you are with the practice
- Additional time off on your birthday each year
- Christmas and New Year shutdown
- Employee assisted programme (EAP)
- CPDs to help with life skills and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Dog-friendly office
- Team breakfasts every other week
- Working from home Fridays
- Summer and Christmas party.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications, so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Junior FF&E Procurement Coordinator job in South West London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Gaby Montero job Ref: 13175) #LI-GM1