Hunter Dunning are working with an award-winning, AJ Top 20 international design practice. The practice is recognised as one of the top 50 employers within the built environment industry. This is demonstrated by their working culture, where they emphasize employee welfare and continued professional development.
Founded in the early 19OOs, this award winner practice with nine offices worldwide, have been delivering projects across a wide range of commercial, leisure, residential and public sectors. Their impressive portfolio comprises of the largest single terminal airport in the world, an award-winning MoD Headquarters, a five star hotel based in Southampton and an international sports village which houses a 150m indoor ski slope.
Role & Responsibilities
The duties and role will combine tasks and skills relating to masterplanning as well as Urban Design which includes the analysis on a macro site – wide basis as well as the more micro scale considerations inherent in the architectural design of individual buildings and groups of buildings on complex urban and semi urban UK & International sites.
Required Skills & Experience.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Office Suite
• Hold a qualification in Urban Design or equivalent
• Experience in Master Planning
• Excellent hand drawing skills with written presentation for analysis
• A confident communicator with clients in the office and onsite visits
• Able to research previous design models and theories and develop on them
• BIM Revit experience with be advantageous
This role would suit a recently graduate Urban Design looking to progress in their career. You must be team orientated, self-motivating and bring a professional attitude to the practice.
Salary & Package
The successful applicant will be offered a salary of £27,000 – £30,000 DOE, including the following benefits:
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Private medical insurance
• Group pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Childcare vouchers
The Surrey office employs a vibrant and sociable team. Everyone is engaged with big team spirit and there is often after work drinks, themed days, lunch meetings and social clubs.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Ref : 8670
Hunter Dunning = Urban Design Jobs – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialist