Senior Interior Architect Job in Surrey
A new Senior Interior Architect job is now available in Surrey. This role will suit a designer who is able to creatively visualise a client’s brief to budget, whilst being aligned with all regulations. You must enjoy working in a team and autonomously, using your initiative to ensure excellence is delivered for all clients.
Currently working on projects in London, Surrey and Hampshire, the studio has a diverse portfolio with both private clients and developers. Due to a growing pipeline of work, they are now looking for a Senior Interior Architect with high-end residential experience to join them on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Presenting design proposals and managing client meetings
- Working on all interior architecture stages; producing technical packages, elevation, specifications, bespoke joinery, and furniture designs
- Working on multiple projects at once
- Producing high quality presentation sheets and schedules
- Communicating proactively with clients throughout a project
- Listening to and taking a detailed brief from other interior designers and clients
- Obtaining costs/materials, might involve calling/visiting suppliers
- Responsibility for day-to-day studio maintenance i.e., morning and evening routines
- Taking photos for social media
- Taking minutes in meetings and managing follow-ups internally and externally.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ professional experience in the UK
- Excellent creative and design skills – good eye and passion for high-end interiors
- Strong technical experience and the ability to produce all interior architectural drawings at a high level of detail and accuracy
- Ability to present designs and manage client meetings
- Strong client presentation skills with a professional and clear manner
- Highly experienced in working on projects both, independently and in teams, from start to completion
- Good organisational and scheduling skills
- Customer-focused mindset and the ability to work in an agile way in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in producing contractual proposals for projects
- Outstanding administrative skills
- Good supplier knowledge would be beneficial
- Strong skills in AutoCAD, InDesign and Microsoft Office
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
What you get back
- Salary: £44,000 – £55,000 DOE
- Holiday entitlement: Up to 25 days + BH
- Birthday day off
- CPD/Development days.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Interior Architect Job in Surrey – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Gaby Montero Job Ref: 14076) #LI-GM1