Senior FF&E Designer Job in Bristol/Bath
A Senior FF&E Designer (Maternity Cover) job is now available with a well-known interior design studio. This is a hybrid role, offering the opportunity to work remotely 4 days a week and one day office-based. The successful candidate will work for private and commercial clients and will benefit from a salary of up to £45,000.
Established over a decade ago, this design practice has become one of the most trusted and respected in their industry, combining interior architecture, interior design, and project management within one concept-to-completion, fully bespoke service. Thanks to their traditionally luxurious yet relaxed style, the practice is regularly featured in the House and Garden list of 100 leading interior designers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for translating the clients initial brief into creative concepts alongside the Design Director and Associate Director
- Working on general arrangements, mood boards and other supporting documentation to fulfil both the brand and clients design vision
- Effectively lead assigned client design meetings and all communications to the client and internal team.
- Building client relationships and delivering exceptional service
- Responsible for recording design and specifications. Help manage other members of the project team to ensure you are delivering the project seamlessly
- Assisting with bespoke furniture for all client projects and supplier collaborations
- Responsible for research and selection of appropriate materials that fit within the concept design brief and budget
- Build supplier relationships and look for creative and sustainable new approaches
- Working with the procurement team to ensure the project is specified and delivered in time and on budget
- Communicating with external contractors, suppliers and internal project teams to ensure a consistent and accurate flow of information
- Reporting to the Design and Associate Director and providing flexible support on day-to-day functions and client projects
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ high end residential experience
- A knowledge and passion for all-things FF&E including fabrics, finishes and materials
- Self-motivated, pro-active with ability to take initiative
- Comprehensive knowledge of joinery, detailing, furniture & construction
- Proven experience working on/overseeing projects across all stages
- Experience liaising with contractors and third parties on site
- Ability to work well under pressure; prioritising and meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and multitasking abilities
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, and SketchUp
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 – £45,000 per annum
- 28 days annual leave
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Senior FF&E Designer Job in Bristol/Bath – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Gaby Montero Job Ref: 12255)