Senior Architectural Technologist Job in Leeds, Yorkshire
Senior Architectural Technologist job is now available, working for an AJ100 practice based in central Leeds.
As the successful Senior Architectural Technologist, you will be joining a team of 35 based in Leeds at an AJ100 practice, primarily focusing on healthcare, residential and commercial projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead a portfolio of projects, providing technical leadership as well as excellent client care
- Coach and mentor colleagues developing technical excellence throughout the teams
- Deliver projects through the preparation and review of drawings, schedules, specifications, checking for accuracy and compliance with appropriate current standards and client requirements
- Liaise with clients to assess their needs
- Secure planning permission, obtain tender quotations in accordance with orders and company procedures, and undertake contract administration and reporting to clients
- Ensure quality measure, H&S guidelines and other statutory and environmental legislations are adhered to
- Make visits to other offices and project sites when required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Holds a current site CSCS card or is prepared to immediately attain
- MCIAT accreditation
- Project Leader experience with a passion for developing others
- Have a proven track record of developing and maintaining successful client relationships
- Have a proven track record of delivering significant projects to completion
- Interest or experience with BIM Coordination is desirable
- Strong technical skills.
What you get back
- Up to £46,000
- Regular social events
- Hybrid 2 days per week
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible working hours.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technologist Job in Leeds, Yorkshire– Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Daniel Pearce Job Ref: 13855) #LI-DP1