Senior Architectural Project Manager Job in Chelsea, London
Senior Architectural Project Manager job available, with a high-end residential developer in Chelsea, London. Our client is looking for a Senior Architectural Project Manager with strong technical skills and a background in high-end residential architecture.
Our client is a luxury residential design and development practice, that has been established for over 15 years and has completed a wide range of high-end residential houses and houseboats. Having secured new projects, they are now looking to expand their team and this role will see you working directly with a key client of theirs on a long-term residential refurbishment project near Holland Park, together with a range of other contemporary projects at various stages of the design process.
This is an opportunity for a detail-focused Senior Architectural Project Manager/Senior Architect who has strong experience with construction detailing and who likes to be on-site.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for designing, drawing, and overseeing the implementation of the practice’s projects’ technical and construction elements, which will involve working closely with other colleagues, builders, engineers, consultants, and steel manufacturers
- Produce high-quality technical drawings
- Specifying correct and appropriate building materials for technical elements
- Coordinating and communicating technical and construction items/details with other team members in architecture and interior design
- Prepare detailed joinery packages for construction
- Prepare architectural drawing plans, elevations, sections, and details
- Regular on-site meetings
- Provide advice on technical construction issues
- Site visits to the practices other office based in Essex
- To work on bespoke, high-end projects in super-prime London locations
- Predominantly working through the technical stages of projects through to completion. However, you will have some involvement across all RIBA stages on various other high-end projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in the high-end residential sector, working directly with clients, building control, contractor, and multi-disciplinary design teams
- Ability to conceive construction details from first principles
- On-site experience and an ability to take accurate measurements and surveys on site
- Ability to coordinate external consultants’ information
- Strong skills in producing stage 5 construction drawings using AutoCAD
- Qualified and trained as an Architect or Architectural Technologist
- Must have some experience and/or knowledge of high-end interiors
- Hand sketching skills for clients
- An appreciation of classical architecture and art through to current design themes and trends
- Strong AutoCAD skills are essential for this position.
What you get back
- £60,000 – £70,000 DOE
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas closure
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Project Manager Job in Chelsea, London – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13782) #LI-CL1