A successful, expanding organisation is seeking to employ a Senior Architect to join their current team in Surrey. The position has arisen due to increased workload and sustained client development. Our client is a multi-disciplinary practice benefiting from a well established stable client base, consisting of small and large scale educational and commercial projects. These include new build as well as refurbishments.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a successful track record of delivery, operating at a senior level, having a good portfolio of completed work and confidence in managing projects up to £10m in value.
Our client is looking for an individual who would be comfortable taking projects from start to finish covering all stages of the design and construction. As team leader, the role will include giving technical advice and guidance to more junior members of staff, meeting clients, contractors and other stakeholders on a regular basis, and overseeing projects from inception to completion.
The role has a high level of responsibility, reporting to Partner level, and will be responsible for designing creative and unique solutions to varying architectural challenges. Candidates need to have demonstrated a capacity for creativity, excellent technical ability / knowledge, strong communication and management skills.
Your overall responsibilities will encompass:
• Responsibility for production of detailed drawings
• Client liaison and arranging of client meetings
• Management of project finances
• Development of Client relationships
• Preparing and presenting design proposals to the client
• RIBA (part 3)
• Good organisational skills, a team player and the ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of AutoCad as well as freehand proficiency
• Good project management skills, specification and report writing
• Sound knowledege of UK Building Regulations
• Knowledge of DCSF guidelines
• Current, full clean driving licence
• 25 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day per annum upto a max of 30 days)
• Contributory Pension Scheme (after probation period)
• Company Car/ car allowance scheme (after probation period)
• Private Medical Insurance (after probation period)
• Bonus systems
• AA cover
• Subsidised social activities
Exceptional candidate will be well rewarded
If you have the required skills and experience for this role please forward your CV ASAP to email@example.com. (If you have any examples of work please email this also).
Hunter:Dunning = Architectural jobs
By sending us your CV, you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment.
This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
In compliance with the regulations in place under the Employment Agencies Act, proof of identification will be required.
A current copy of a passport, driving license, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process.