Our client is an established medium sized architectural practice based in central London. The practice has a varied portfolio of projects but currently work is mainly focused in the residential sector. Projects currently include both private bespoke residential and small scale developments ranging in value between £250k-£4million.
As a result of an increasing workload our client is now looking to recruit an experienced architect to join their existing team. The successful applicant will be responsible for running projects from planning through to onsite completion, both managing a small design team and dealing directly with clients.
Applicants for this role must:
– Be ARB registered with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience within the UK
– Be able to demonstrate previous site experience and the ability to administer contracts
– Have the ability to manage and run a design team
– Have previous experience in a client facing role
– Have previous experience of UK residential projects
In addition to an highly competitive salary our client is able to offer the right candidate genuine opportunities to progress and develop their career within an expanding practice.
If you have the required skills and experience for this role please do not hesitate to send your CV ASAP to email@example.com along with any samples of work that you feel would be relevant.
Hunter Dunning = Senior Architect Jobs