New Homes Sales Executive Job in Glenrothes, Scotland
I have a New Homes Sales Executive Job with a UK Top 10 House Builder to be based in the Glenrothes area covering multiple developments. This company is looking for an experienced sales executive to join their team. The role offers a basic of up to £22,777 + up to £5,250 quarterly bonus + mileage + uncapped commission.
Our client provides homes of all tenures and is the largest delivery partner of Homes England. They employ over 1000 people across 11 offices nationwide and still expanding. As a New Homes Sales Executive, you will be dealing with new homes sales from initial enquiry through to completion, working to targets and reporting into the Sales Manager. We are looking for candidates with new homes sales experience from a housebuilder background.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide a professional service to all our customers, and potential customers with the aim of achieving sales and financial targets on your allocated development
- Escort visitors around the Sales complex and inform them of product prices, specifications, availability and local amenities
- Deal with enquiries from potential customers and provide appropriate sales information to encourage them to visit site
- Maintain contact with potential customers through regular updates of promotions
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers on all aspects of build, sales, and progression
- Follow up with customers after legal completion to check that everything is satisfactory
- Receive complaints/issues/concerns from customers and action accordingly
- Liaise with the Sales Manager to understand targets for sales, revenues, exchanges and legal completions
- Close sales by completing the reservation form and taking reservation deposits in line with the Development Price List
- Organise and progress Contours Extras on each plot
- Deal with banks, building societies, solicitors, and estate agents in a confident and professional manner in order to progress each sale to exchange of contracts in 6 weeks through to completion
- Organise the maintenance, cleanliness and presentation of the Sales Information Centre, Show Home and Landscaping to the highest standard
- Carry out routine ‘snagging’ of the Show Home to identify defects and organise appropriate remedial works
- Check the qualification of customers
- Carry out competition market research and create reports
- Update and maintain customer records on COINS, following up and chasing outstanding information as necessary
- Hold and minute weekly meetings with the Site Manager in order to monitor and progress each plot
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience with new home sales
- Previous experience with housebuilders
- Target driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- UK Driving Licence and own car
What you get back
- Basic salary £22,777
- Up to £5,250 quarterly bonus
- Commission based on per unit sold
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
** New Homes Sales Executive Job in the Glenrothes, Scotland –Property Specialists (Recruiter: Dylan Marshall Job Ref: 12390)**