Retirement Living Senior Sales Advisor Job in Sutton
Our client is a reputable provider of exclusive, high-quality retirement living communities and they now need a Senior Sales Advisor for their new community based in Sutton. We are looking for candidates who have led and mentored sales advisors to success within new homes sales or retirement living sales. The role offers a salary of up to £35,000 + £500 – £600 per sale + quarterly bonus + comprehensive benefits package.
Our client is one of the UK’s largest residential development, regeneration, and property management businesses, they have around 12,000 employees, an annual turnover in excess of £800 million and over £4 billion in assets. Established for over 50 years, they provide not just buildings but sustainable communities across the private sector, assisted living, retirement and leisure sectors. Reporting into the Head of Sales have responsibility to proactively lead and take accountability of the performance and development of their new property sales / rental programme in Sutton.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage and monitor performance of a sales/letting team
provide excellent direction and support.
- In conjunction with the Head of Sales establish clear objectives, KPIs and targets
and monitor with the team on a weekly basis
- Motivate the team to achieve and where possible exceed targets
- Attend fortnightly meetings on performance of sales/rentals
- Prepare staffing rotas
- Manage the Sales CRM system (Salesforce) and reporting requirements
- Deal promptly and effectively with customer complaints
- Prepare, submit and present weekly and monthly sales/lettings reports
- Work with external parties to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with the sale proposition
- Liaise with the Operations team at the development
- Arrange training and development of the team in order to support the sales/rental
- Be a brand ambassador and promote the benefits of the community and lifestyle
- Act as Personal Advisor to all potential customers by following up leads, maintaining interest and talking through any possible obstacles a customer may have
- Manage reservation in line with company/customer timelines
- Arrange and carry out on and off-site appointments with customers
- Oversee the entire customer journey from initial enquiry through to completion day
- Liaise with Estate Agents, Solicitors, removal company and other professional
bodies to make sure the customer journey is progressing smoothly
- Identify areas of concern with the reservation process for a property and problem solve / escalate as necessary
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in new homes sales
- Retirement living sales experience is desirable
- Demonstrable sales track record of successfully leading a team of sales advisors
- Demonstrable track record of meeting own personal sales targets
- Consultative and understanding sales approach
- Ability to manage the sales process from initial enquiry through to completion
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A passion for the retirement living sector
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What you get back
- Salary of up to £35,000 + £500 – £600 commission per plot / unit
- Discretionary quarterly bonus based on team target being met
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays + 3 days over Xmas
- 6% contributory pension scheme
- Discounted gym, retail and hospitality
- Working Tuesday to Saturday
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Retirement Living Senior Sales Advisor Job in Sutton – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Kelly Job Ref: 11971)