Recruitment Consultant Job in Chichester, West Sussex
Calling all White-collar property professionals eager to pivot into a rewarding recruitment role!
Are you passionate about the property industry and envision a career that allows you to put your industry knowledge to excellent use? If you are ready to take the leap and make a significant impact, consider our opening for a Recruitment Consultant. This position offers a unique chance to bridge your property expertise with the world of recruitment, where your insights will guide professionals toward fulfilling careers in the property sector. We’re interested in hearing from property professionals who are willing to take on the challenge and transition their skill set into a recruitment setting.
Established in 2004, Hunter Dunning is a successful specialist recruitment consultancy, serving various sectors within the property industry. As we gear up for significant growth, we’re eager to bring on board a dedicated and motivated individual with white-collar property experience, to join our expanding property team.
Role & Responsibilities
As a key player in our team, you’ll embark on exciting challenges like:
- Unearthing new business opportunities and turning them into victories
- Grasping the communication game with clients and candidates through calls and emails
- Mastering the art of coordinating interviews, offers and placements, using our in-house database and admin processes
- Nurturing and growing client relationships like a pro
- Organising and taking part in meetings with candidates and clients to make things happen
Skills & Experience Required
To thrive at Hunter Dunning, you should bring the following skills to the table:
- Experience working as a white-collar professional within the property sector
- The gift of the gab, with excellent communication skills that impress people at all levels
- The ability to stay organised and multitask effectively
- A hunger for success in a target-driven environment
- A collaborative mindset, contributing effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet applications.
What You Get in Return
By joining our team, you’ll enjoy an array of fantastic perks, including:
- A competitive salary of £23,000 – £32,000 (inclusive of car allowance)
- A cool co-working space in the heart of Chichester, West Sussex, as your base of operations
- The opportunity to earn generous commissions – rewarding your hard work and success
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- A day off to celebrate your birthday – because special days deserve recognition
- Additional day off with each additional year of service, up to 5 days – taking care of your well-being
- An extra day off each quarter when you hit your revenue target –an incentive to achieve greatness
- Well-being package – Supporting your mental health
- Embracing a laid-back vibe with a casual dress code – comfort is key to productivity
- Fuelling your days with free fruit and snacks – keeping you energised
- The office fridge is stocked with beverages, including beers for Friday evening relaxation
- A year full of staff treats and gifts – surprises to put a smile on your face
- Monthly team social events – exciting team-building outings
- Quarterly team incentives to keep motivation high
- Indulging in high-performance team lunches – We love good food!
- Quarterly Top Consultant award + £250 voucher – recognising your outstanding contributions
- A £1000 internal recruitment bonus – your referrals are greatly valued
- An annual Christmas party not to be missed (Usually Après Ski themed).
If you’ve got the skills, ambition and drive to take on this recruitment challenge, send us your CV today. We’re excited to see what you’ve got to offer!
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, we may not be able to respond to all applicants. But don’t worry, we’ll keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Your Property Recruitment Specialists ( recruiter: Joe Synes Job Ref:14218 HD Internal REC )