Based in Dorset this design led practice has a opportunity for a newly qualified Architect to join this design led practice.
The company works on a range of project types such as residential, retail, education and community focused projects.
The role would involve working on a range of projects in all stages of project development but always with a strong design ethos.
Candidates wishing to apply for the role must have
• Have excellent design skills and the ability to show creative flair in their work
• Passed RIBA Part 3 exam.
• At least 18 months relevant architectural experience.
• Good communication skills.
• Skilled with CAD drawing packages.
• Good modelling skills.
• Knowledge of Vector works would be an advantage.
In return, my client is looking to offer a competitive salary dependant on experience, the opportunity to join a creative forward thinking practice with a friendly relaxed atmosphere and an excellent development opportunity to grow within the company.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience for this role, please forward a copy of your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Dunning = Architect Jobs