Project Architect Job in Putney, London
Project Architect job now available. Suitable for experienced French-speaking Project Architects in the high-end residential sector.
This architecture and interior practice offers full architectural and interior services, from inception to post-completion. The team of 18 includes experienced Architects, Assistants, Technicians, and Designers with expert knowledge in the high-end residential and commercial sectors. Their portfolio consists of projects in London’s most prime locations, plus projects in Surrey, The Cotswolds, and international locations such as Saint Tropez.
This year has been amazingly busy for the practice and things aren’t slowing down, with plans for substantial growth over the next 18 months, they are looking for a French-speaking Project Architect to run an exciting project located in St Tropez, France for a repeat client.
Role & Responsibilities
- To initially work on a high-end residential project located in St Tropez, France. This project is at concept and you will have responsibility throughout every project stage, including on-site and completion
- This role will involve travel to France occasionally and will entail more frequent visits when the project begins on-site
- Client-facing responsibilities
- Produce detailed technical construction information on the project
- Prepare and develop drawings, models and images, and other documents related to design
- Supervise and mentor junior members of the team
- Report to the directors on the progress of projects
- You will also be involved in other various projects at various RIBA stages
- Use AutoCAD & SketchUp as your daily software.
Required Skills & Experience
- Relevant architectural degree, with a minimum of 3 year’s professional working experience in a UK practice
- Confident project runner throughout all RIBA stages
- Must be fluent in the French language and happy to speak with clients and external parties throughout the project in French
- A proficient user of AutoCAD, and SketchUp and must have worked on live projects within the UK
- 3D design ability – using InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp, and other rendering software
- Able to demonstrate a project that you have worked on through all RIBA stages
- Confident in working through detailed design, technical design, and delivery stages of projects
- Technically minded and a good eye for bespoke detailing
- Eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £55,000 – £60,000
- Flexible working hours at either end of the day
- Last Friday of every month, early finish for the whole team (half day)
- Hybrid working, 2 days per month
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Team socials, such as team drinks and dinners
- International project trips with the company
- All travel expenses covered
- Laptop provided
- Extra benefits are being discussed and more information can be provided at a later date.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Putney, London – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 14368) #LI-CL1 #LI-Hybrid