Procurement Manager Job in Bath, Somerset
A new Procurement Manager job is available in Bath, Somerset. The successful candidate will have procurement experience, ideally within interiors, looking after all aspects of procurement for luxury design projects. Salary of £30,000 – £35,000 plus benefits.
Established over a decade ago, this design practice has become one of the most trusted and respected in their industry, combining interior architecture, interior design, and project management within one concept-to-completion, fully bespoke service. Thanks to their traditionally luxurious yet relaxed style, the practice is regularly featured in the House and Garden list of 100 leading interior designers. With an ever-expanding pipeline of work, they are currently looking for a Procurement Manager to join their procurement team of four which collaborates with the wider team of 37 on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Creating and monitoring FF&E budgets for multiple projects in line with clients’ expectations
- Managing the procurement process from quotation through to invoice stage, generating purchase orders and coordinating deliveries
- Sourcing and negotiating with suppliers to obtain best pricing and deliver margins
- Producing and managing design schedules and tracking procurement milestones to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Creating installation schedules and coordinating with contractors and storage facilities to ensure seamless project execution
- Presenting FF&E budgets to clients during design meetings and leading all comms relating to procurement operations
- Delivering regular analysis and financial budget updates to the relevant teams
- Identifying opportunities for cost savings, process improvements, and fostering long-term partnerships with suppliers
- Leading close-out of projects, including snagging, and budget reconciliations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in procurement, preferably within the interior design sector
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain management, or related field
- Strong negotiation and supplier management skills
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with suppliers, contractors, and other stakeholders
- A hands-on approach and willingness to work collaboratively with the design team
- Highly proficient in Excel.
What you get back
- Salary: £30,000 – £35,000. Flexible for outstanding candidates
- Hybrid working setup (1 day WFH)
- Holidays: Up to 22 days + bank holidays + birthday day off + studio closure between Christmas and New Year
- Early finish Fridays from June to August, and in December
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Workplace pension scheme.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Procurement Manager Job in Bath, Somerset – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Gaby Montero Job Ref: 13920 ) #LI-GM1