Personal Assistant Job in Chelsea, London
Personal Assistant job is now available, in an architecture and design consultancy, based in Chelsea, London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Assistant/Project Secretary, to join an established architecture and design consultancy based in the beautiful Chelsea Harbour. With a prestigious client base stretching across prime areas of London, including the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. The practice has developed a strong reputation for delivering some of the most luxurious and bespoke properties not only in England, but also in Europe, America, and Asia. This position is being offered as full-time and permanent and is office based.
Role & Responsibilities
Personal Assistant responsibilities
- Managing the Senior Director’s email inbox and managing his diary
- Arranging meetings
- Assisting with expenses, credit card reconciliation, and timesheets
- Typing all correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, schedules, and audio typing as required
- Manage and oversee all meetings held in the studio (meeting room setup and clear up, setting up IT equipment, refreshments, etc)
- Organise, overseeing, and administrating marketing events
- Arranging travel (bookings and itineraries).
Project Secretary responsibilities
- Issuing and filing project information and controlling the filing system of projects
- Responding to queries, proofreading, and formatting technical information before issuing it to clients and/or Architects
- To be the general point of contact on projects, liaising with clients, architects, and other consultants regarding the day-to-day running of projects
- Assisting in the research process of projects (public records, planning portal, land registry, estate agents, companies house etc)
- Liaising with local authorities
- Creating, running, and monitoring new prospective work & general admin duties within the studio.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to pro-actively plan and take ownership of your own workload
- Must have the ability to multi-task and cope in a fast-paced environment
- Be customer focused
- Impeccable written and verbal English
- Similar experience within an architectural, interior, or construction company would be ideal but not essential
- Strong experience in MS Office
- Must have previous experience working in an administrative, PA, or office management-based role.
What you get back
- £40,000 – £45,000
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Workplace pension
- Working hours are 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and additional Christmas office closure.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Personal Assistant Job in Chelsea, London – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 14370) #LI-CL1