Office Manager job in Central London
An Office Manager job is now available in Central London with a high-end design studio.
Founded in 2012, this luxury practice has a reputation for delivering sophisticated and renowned projects. They are looking for a personable and professional Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of the studio.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage reception and ensure cover as needed
- Welcome and look after visitors
- Answer phones, take message and direct calls
- Arrange services as required, taxis, post, couriers, catering etc
- Manage office supplies, including completing orders and ensuring kitchen is stocked
- General upkeep – keep office always looking tidy and professional
- Meeting facilities – book meeting rooms when requested and ensure equipment is readily available
- Keep company calendars up to date
- Update and maintain company key and security access pass register
- Health & Safety – oversee office risk assessments, repairs, fire safety and first aid training, ensure H&S certificates are up to date, fire extinguishers checked, fire drills completed
- Complete inductions for new staff and general office procedures
- IT support – maintain all equipment and oversee repairs, troubleshoot minor issues, software updates, licensing, new staff setups, assignment of emails, licenses and manage storage.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Proactive and organised approach
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Demonstratable understanding of Microsoft Office
- Experience supporting health & safety practices
- Working knowledge of Google Drive
- Excellent English, both written and verbal is essential.
What you get back
- Salary circa £34,000
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 additional day per year of service (up to 25 days)
- Christmas closure with 3 days ‘gifted’ by the company
- 8% pension contribution (after first 3 months)
- Private healthcare (after successful probation)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company summer and Christmas parties.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Office Manager job in Central London – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus job Ref: 11788) #LI-AT1