Office Administrator Job in Oxford, Oxfordshire
We are currently working with a highly successful architectural practice based in Oxfordshire who has an Office Administrator job. This new role would see you being a key member of the business support team.
This multi-award-winning architectural practice works across 6 design studios in the UK. Working on all areas of architectural design, with particular experience and a growing portfolio in large-scale, complex projects in the science & research, healthcare, master planning, residential, community, leisure, and workplace sectors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Booking travel and hotels
- Arranging CPDs
- Setting up meetings
- Managing stationery and office supplies
- Assisting with organising internal and external events
- Updating the project management database and other associated databases
- Document control
- Bid administration: assist with completing pre-qualification questionnaires, monitoring procurement portals and collating cv information
- IT support: liaising with both on-site and external consultants
- Supporting the architectural team with project related administration.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise work and multitask
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in an architectural or construction company would be highly advantageous
- Excellent administration and IT skills, including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe In Design would be beneficial
- Ability to manage own workload and work as part of a team
- Experience in Bid coordination would be beneficial
- At least 2 years’ experience in an administration or office support role.
What you get back
- £25,000 – £35,000
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- The role would be office based but would offer flexible working hours
- Ongoing personal and professional development schemes
- Team social events
- Free Parking
- Discounts on public transport
- The office is located in on a busy and vibrant business and technology park and offers a selection of facilities such as shops, a post office, a nursery, and a gym.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Office Administrator Job in Oxford, Oxfordshire – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Name John Watson Ref: 14044) #LI-JW1