Mid Weight Interior Designer job in Chelsea, London
A new Mid Weight Interior Designer job is now available with a luxury residential property developer in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team of 20 delivering high-end projects in the most affluent areas of London. A salary of up to £38,000, excellent work-life balance and the opportunity to work on a hybrid setup is available for the right candidate.
With a strong team of interior designers, architects, technicians and surveyors, this successful developer has an ever-growing portfolio of contemporary, high-end projects in London. Their work covers all stages of the design process from concept through to installation and they are currently looking for a creative all round designer to join them on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Developing design concepts, presentations, schedules and specifications
- Managing projects from initial concept to completion, including brief, concept design, Joinery, kitchen & bathroom design, production information, tender process, installation and handover
- Developing FF&E furniture selections, schemes and selection of accessories/styling
- Selecting of appropriate materials for the project, with consideration to financial constraints
- Producing technical packages, specifications, joinery and detailed drawings
- Conducting regular on-site visits/inspections to work through design details
- Acting as key point of contact for the site teams and responding to requests for information as necessary
- Liaising with clients, contractors and suppliers in a professional manner
- Managing the financial side of projects and ensuring these are delivered within agreed budgets
- Producing technical drawings for floorplans, elevations, joinery detailing and bespoke furniture pieces
- Keeping up to date with new developments and design trends in the design industry
- Liaising/coordinating with suppliers and contractors to install the project on time and in an organised manner.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ interior design experience
- Experience working on medium-large high end residential projects
- Outstanding conceptual and design skills
- Skilled in using colour and texture with great attention to detail
- Strong technical abilities and skills; joinery design and experience developing technical packages is essential
- Experience dealing directly with clients, contractors and suppliers
- Confident managing the workflow of multiple projects efficiently when under pressure
- Excellent team skills and ability to collaborate effectively with other team members
- Knowledge of Estimac/PC
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD or Vectorworks, Photoshop and MS Office.
Salary & Package
- £30,000 – £38,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Holiday of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Social events
- Hybrid work set up
- Friendly, professional, and supportive team
- Career development.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Mid Weight Interior Designer job in Chelsea, London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Gaby Montero job Ref: 13543) #LI-GM1