Mid Weight Hospitality Interior Designer Job in North London
A Mid Weight Interior Designer job is now available, with a multidisciplinary practice in London. The successful candidate will be expected to work well under the senior team, whilst also managing their own workload and taking the lead when necessary.
With decades of experience working on national and international hospitality projects, this award-winning team of architects and interior designers are known for their innovative ideas and beautiful spaces. Their creativity and passion for interiors combined with their ability to incorporate their knowledge in everything they do, has seen them work on co-working and multi-unit schemes.
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking responsibility for the development of the design and the project with input from the Associates and/or Directors
- Taking the lead on projects when needed; managing and delegating work amongst team members
- Being the day-to-day point of contact for clients & consultant team
- To prepare, and develop drawings, models, images, material & mood boards and other documents relating to the design
- To understand deadlines and program workflows in order to deliver work in a timely manner
- Scheduling technical QA reviews and design reviews with the Associate in charge for key project stages
- Liaising, where appropriate, with members of the external design team and other associated organisations or companies
- Ensuring compliancy with building regulations and statutory requirements where required
- Understanding projects’ budgetary constraints and delivering the projects accordingly.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience working as an interior architect/interior designer
- Proven experience producing original and creative design concepts and schemes
- Ability to prepare and develop drawings, models, images, material and mood boards
- Interior architecture; Ability to handle full set of working drawing with good design detailing experience
- Experience designing bespoke and customised furniture, joinery and lighting when necessary
- Strong technical background and experienced in generating and reviewing design, plus construction drawings
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to objectively interpret ideas
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong presentation skills in front of clients
- Good understanding of and the ability to keep projects within budget and programme
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign, and Microsoft Office.
What you get back
- Salary up to £42,000 DOE
- Annual trips with team
- Free fitness classes twice weekly
- Hybrid working
- Annual team party
- Christmas closure.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Mid Weight Hospitality Interior Designer Job in London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Gaby Montero Job Ref: 14005) #LI-GM1