FF&E Interior Designer Job in North London
A new FF&E Interior Designer job is now available in North London. This role will suit a proactive individual who is looking for a step up within the luxury residential sector. The successful candidate will work on all stages of FF&E, for national and international projects. This is an office based role.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary studio, specialising in luxury interiors for clients worldwide. Their impeccable and ever-expanding portfolio of projects covers projects in the UK, France and Iceland. With some exciting ongoing projects, they are currently looking for an experienced FF&E Interior Designer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on initial concept meetings
- Creating boards/layout plans and FF&E concepts
- Preparing, scheduling and costing all FF&E specifications
- Preparing spreadsheets outlining all costs and gain approval from FF&E
- Liaising with FF&E Director and accounts to ensure all costs budgets are approved
- Overseeing/assisting with purchase orders, specification sheets and control books for all
- Negotiating, co-ordinating and liaising with suppliers to ensure that all specifications and deliveries are being met on time and on budget
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers throughout the procurement of FF&E
- Co-ordinating/assisting with receipt, delivery and installation of all FF&E
- Ensuring all FF&E specifications are delivered to site as scheduled
- Mentoring junior FF&E designers when/if needed
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and manufacturers
- Researching and meeting with new suppliers to ascertain suitability and advance
- Ensuring that FF&E library/sample area is managed and maintained
- Assisting with any ad hoc FF&E issues as they arise.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience working in FF&E design, preferably on bespoke projects
- Proven experience working on projects from initial brief through to installation
- Experience working in luxury residential projects and high-end retail, hospitality and/or commercial schemes
- Proven experience in project management (Budgeting, scheduling etc.)
- A good eye for detail and understanding of current trends
- Experience maintaining and developing client and supplier relationships
- A degree or equivalent in textiles or interior design
- Proficiency with Estimac, Excel and Word is essential; AutoCAD would be desirable.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 – £40,000 fully DOE
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
FF&E Interior Designer Job in North London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Gaby Montero Job Ref: 13722) #LI-GM1