Our client is a multi award winning design led architectural practice based in Berkshire. The practice works on a broad range of projects including high end bespoke residential, leisure, healthcare and works to listed buildings.
With ongoing plans for growth and expansion our client is now looking to recruit a talented and motivated Design Architect on a full time and permanent basis. Our client is seeking applications from candidates able to demonstrate the highest level of design flair and a proven track record of design exceptional buildings.
Candidates wishing to apply for this position must be able to demonstrate:
– Previous experience in working on bespoke residential projects in the UK.
– A clear understanding of and an ability to develop a brief.
– Exceptional presentation skills
– A proven ability to develop concept sketches through to planning
– An ability to work closely with both private clients and developers.
– An ability to manage, mentor and develop less experienced members of the team.
– A good working knowledge of the planning process.
The practice uses both AutoCAD and SketchUp and therefore experience using these packages would be highly beneficial.
The practice will offer the successful candidate a highly competitive salary, a fun and professional place to work, a chance to work in a really creative role and the opportunity to progress within a successful practice which has further plans for growth.
If you have the required skills and experience for this role please email your CV without delay, to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any examples of work that you feel would be relevant.