fbpx
Back to Jobs

Chartered Building Surveyor - Holborn, London

  • Location London
  • Type Permanent
  • Salary £60,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Hybrid Working
  • Ref 14471
An image of a map of the location for this role

Chartered Building Surveyor Job in Holborn, London

Chartered Building Surveyor job in Holborn, London for an Architecture and Building Consultancy. The role will involve both contract and professional services work, working on commercial refurbishment and residential conversions. The role offers a salary of up to £75,000 + Bonus + 25 Days Holiday + Hybrid Working.

They are a long-standing consultancy established nearly 100 years ago, they provide advice to clients on a broad range of issues that are relevant to the ownership and occupation of real estate assets, across both project management and professional services, with a focus on attention to detail and design. They provide services across architectural design services, project management, contract admin, dilapidations, party wall matters, reinstatement cost assessments and conservation.

Role & Responsibilities

  • Commercial refurbishment projects – Offices and residential conversions
  • Split between circa 75% contract admin/project management and the other 25% being professional services
  • Working on existing buildings in urban locations – interiors and sensitive areas in particular
  • Contract Administration
  • Feasibility Reports
  • Party Wall Matters
  • Project Management
  • Construction Design
  • Construction on-site project management experience
  • Dilapidations
  • Building Surveys
  • Preparation of Specifications and drawings
  • Fire Insurance Valuations
  • Conservation Work
  • Work with commercial clients in central London, on repeat and portfolio management-type work
  • Liaise with internal stakeholders and external consultants effectively
  • Working on a mixture of different scaled projects simultaneously
  • Following programs of works and management of contract administration
  • Supervise and develop staff, including their APC training.

Required Skills & Experience

  • 2+ years’ experience post-MRICS
  • Project management and contract admin experience is essential
  • Proficiency in AutoCAD
  • Experienced in professional services, i.e. dilapidations and party wall matters
  • Ability to mentor more junior members within the team including support with their RICS APC pathway.

What you get back

  • £60,000 – £75,000
  • Discretionary Bonus
  • 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
  • Support with professional development/accreditations
  • Hybrid Working
  • Season Ticket Travel Loan
  • 7 hours per day / 35 hours per week Monday to Friday Time: Between the hours of 9:30am and 5:30pm with one hour for lunch.

Apply

If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.

In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in-line with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies which can be read on the privacy policy page on our website.

Referral

Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.

Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.

Chartered Building Surveyor Job in Holborn, London – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Kelly Armour Job Ref: 14471) #LI-KA1 #LI-Hybrid

Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd

Related Jobs