Our client is currently recruiting for a creative and technical CAD Assistant on a 2 week contract basis, for their London office. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Director of Projects and must be competent at technical drawing. Experience in working on interior design projects would be beneficial to your application but is not essential.
To qualify for the position, you must meet the following criteria:
Main responsibilities – you will assist the team leader and the team with the following:
– Conceptualisation for new projects
– Preparing and drawing up working packages
– Documentation issuing
– Presentation board making
– Accurate specification and scaling
– Managing all electronic and paper filing
– General filing – both electronic and hard copy
– Putting together presentations (Power Point and/or PDF)
– Assisting the design team in all aspects of a project; from concept to completion
– Answering the telephones as necessary and directing the call to the appropriate extension
– General assistance in keeping the office presentable at all times
– Manage all outgoing mail, couriers and dispatch of documents and drawings in whatever format
The rate for this position will be dependent upon experience and ability.
If you have the required skills and experience for this role please forward your CV ASAP to email@example.com (If you have any examples of work, please email these also).
Hunter Dunning = Architectural jobs
By sending us your CV, you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. In compliance with the regulations in place under the Employment Agencies Act, proof of identification will be required. A current copy of a passport, driving license, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process.