Business Development Manager Job in London
A Business Development Manager job is available with a luxury design firm based in Knightsbridge, London. The practice has a wide portfolio of high-end and luxury projects in London and overseas. This role will involve everything from managing new business opportunities, budgets and proposals through to developing and maintaining relationships within the industry.
Established almost three decades ago, the practice has a solid and far-reaching client base of HWNIs, developers, and commercial clients. Covering all aspect of design, from concept through to completion, the firm provides a range of bespoke services to meet their clients’ needs.
Role & Responsibilities
- Full ownership of the new business team, overseeing workloads and line managing team members as required
- Creating strategy, sourcing opportunities, performing analysis and negotiating with clients
- Implementing and leading a system and structure that ensures thorough CRM protocol
- Managing business relationships both externally and internally
- Managing a pipeline of opportunities to plan and prioritise activities
- Executing business trips and roadshows, representing the company and securing meetings
- Actively looking out for secondary partnership/alternative business opportunities
- Client relationship management
- Working with marketing team to promote the studios’ services
- Performing qualitative analysis on the company’s new business processes
- Conducting industry analysis to assess viability of new opportunities and build business cases
- Writing new business proposals
- Working with the design, operations and marketing teams to ensure clients’ expectations are met
- Working with accounts on fee proposals
- Managing budgets for the department
- Proposing and monitor annual budget for entertaining
- Participating in company finance meetings, presenting pipeline and leads
- Provide strategic input to CEO & Board of Directors
- Working with Directors on forward planning of the practice
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working on a similar role within the luxury interior design/architecture sectors
- Confident managing and proposing annual budgets
- Proven experience writing new business proposals
- Experience and ability to work with design, operations and marketing teams
- Confident creating strategies, sourcing opportunities, performing analysis and negotiating with clients across private residential and commercial sectors
- Strong track record implementing and leading a system and structure
- Experience managing business relationships both externally and internally
- Confident developing and maintaining client relationships
- Must have a deep understanding of the UK and Middle Eastern property markets
What you get back
Fully dependent on experience
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Business Development Manager Job in London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Gaby Montero Job Ref: 12449)