Our client is one of the UK’s leading Planning and Design consultancies.
Their established and busy London Landscape Planning team has an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Associate Landscape Planner to join their team to work on a broad range of prestigious landscape planning projects.
The Landscape Planning team currently has project work for a diverse range of projects varying in scale and sector, including residential, mixed use, infrastructure, windfarm, energy and minerals projects at various stages through the planning process.
As an Associate Landscape Planner the successful candidate should have excellent technical skills, a comprehensive knowledge of landscape and visual appraisal techniques, including, best practice assessment methodologies, and a working knowledge of the current planning system. Applicants should also be experienced in undertaking, writing and preparing:
Key responsibilities of the Associate Landscape Planner role include:
– Site appraisals, report writing and overseeing preparation of illustrative material
– Working as both a team member and a mentor to less experienced colleagues where required
– Briefing landscape technicians for the preparation of supporting illustrative and photographic material
– Project management, managing projects within agreed timescales and fees, and overseeing less experienced team members working on smaller projects
It is essential that candidates:
– Have experience of writing and interpreting
-Landscape and Visual Appraisal reports for strategic scale developments
-Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments
– Have strong report writing and analytical skills in order to be able to hit the ground running
– Have strong graphic, verbal and written communication skills to communicate ideas in a clear and engaging way
– Have proven experience in a similar role
Additional desirable attributes would be:
– Chartered membership of the landscape institute.
The London office specialises in Planning, Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Planning and Architecture, and Environmental Consultancy. The office is open plan, benefitting from a friendly and sociable atmosphere. In addition to an excellent salary and package our client can offer the successful applicant genuine opportunities for career development.
If you have the required skills and experience for this role please do not hesitate to send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any samples of work that you feel would be relevant.
Hunter Dunning = Landscape Planning Jobs