An award-winning practice based in a truly stunning village location in Oxfordshire, have an new role for an Associate architect to join them. Offering the chance lead and shape the design direction of the business and long-term career development, this is a great opportunity for the talented and ambitious design led architect
The practice is based in south Oxfordshire in a stunning village location. The role would fit within the established Architectural team working closely with the inhouse planning team on several Education and residential development projects.
Role & Responsibilities
Promoting a high quality “design culture” in the office through increased exposure of staff to high-quality architecture and place-making, and the benefits of good design.
– Responsible directly to the Partners and capable of taking instructions and managing/supervising other staff for the effective management of projects and staff within the office.
– A high level of personal and professional integrity and trust commensurate with the position of Associate. In this respect particular emphasis on supporting company policy and collective decision-making is expected.
– To be a pro-active member of the Senior Management Team and work with the other Associates and Practice Manager in ensuring effective and efficient management of the business.
– Effective client liaison at all stages of projects being worked upon.
– Preparing project programmes and timetables for projects in the office.
– Advising on and managing teams of suitably skilled staff for larger projects.
– Maintaining a high level of skill and professionalism in all areas of architecture and project management to ensure the effective delivery of commissions from inception to completion with the emphasis on ‘getting
Acting on behalf of the partnership in the absence of the partners and in the representing
Required Skills & Experience
Experience of working in an Associate level role.
Salary & Package
The role would offer a salary of £50,000 to £55,000 depending on experience plus Bonus along with several benefits such as a contribution pension of 3%, payment of professional memberships, investor in people award
winning training schemes and support programs.
-Supplied company laptop computer.
-31 days holiday a year with an increase of a day a year for 5 years.
The office is located close to the village centre with a number of shops and restaurants nearby.
The company are very passionate about the well being of there team and currently several team events such as team breakfasts barbecues, and days out.
They also operate Childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the position of Associate Architect, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to John.email@example.com or call 01243 779789. Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Hunter Dunning = Associate Architect Jobs – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists