Architect Job in Islington, London
An Architect job is now available, working on technical stages for high end residential projects. Experienced Part II Architectural Assistants considered!
Established over 15 years ago, this firm holds a reputation for creating bespoke, functional, sustainable, and beautiful homes. This is a great opportunity to join a practice with a uniquely collaborative approach and inclusive culture.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce tenders and construction packages including drawings, schedules and specifications
- Co-ordinate with external consultants
- Manage tender process in collaboration with Quantity Surveyor
- Complete site inspections, manage on site procedures and liaise with contractors
- Work through RIBA stages 4-7 mainly, with some advising on earlier stages
- Complete contract administration and issue related instructions, documentation and certificates with support of Project Director.
Required Skills & Experience
- ArchiCAD skills are essential
- Ideally 2 years’ experience post Part III qualification
- Experience working on high-end residential projects is required
- Proven experience in RIBA stages 4-7, with knowledge across all
- Technical design and detailing skills using 3D BIM
- Experience with contract administration and on-site management
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to liaise effectively with team members
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 – £45,000
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + day off for your birthday + 1 additional day per year of service
- Autonomy, freedom to act independently within your role, in line with the company vision
- Christmas & summer parties
- Monthly team lunches
- Informal, relaxed office atmosphere
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dog friendly office
- Profit share bonus, split between the team annually.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Islington, London – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 14390) #LI-CL1