Architect Job in East London
An Architect job is now available. My client is seeking an established Architect/Senior Architect, to be responsible for the design and specification of their creative space projects.
Established in 2009, our client provides creative workspaces and co-working to practitioners and businesses. This opportunity is to join a company with its own unique style. You will be the most senior member of the in-house design team, designing spaces and solutions with confidence.
This role would suit someone who has worked independently but is looking to join a team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage architectural projects from concept to completion
- Create design that interpret the company’s needs, motivations and budget
- Navigate projects through all RIBA stages
- Collaborate internal teams and consultants to develop design briefs
- Prepare and present design proposals, including 2D drawings, 3D visualisations and architectural models
- Take responsibility for the production of full tender documents
- Produce detailed construction documents, specifications and schedules
- Oversee and mentor junior architects and designer where required
- Conduct site visits to monitor progress and ensure compliance
- Work to deadlines and consistently hit targets
- Advise and input to in-house maintenance teams
- Set internal standards, processes and ways of working to ensure consistent delivery of projects
- Report to the Head of Development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience post part III
- Strong knowledge of buildings regulations and technical building design
- Strong design skills and experience delivering projects
- Experience on hotels, large scale commercial or student accommodation projects would be suitable
- Extensive experience on package production, detailed coordination and on-site
- Proven ability to produce technical detailing images
- Extensive proficiency in using ArchiCAD, AutoCAD or Vectorworks. 3D visualisations software preferred
- Proven track record of leading projects across all RIBA stages
- Excellent English, both written and verbal.
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 – £50,000 DOE
- Hybrid working option – 1-day WFH per week
- 23 days holiday entitlement + additional day per year of service up to 26 days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team outings and events
- National Art pass
- Aviva pension contributions
- Online discount subscriptions
- Wellness budget.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in East London – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 14237) #LI-AT1 #LI-Hybrid