Adoptions and Utilities Coordinator Job in Fareham, Hampshire
Adoptions and Utilities Coordinator job in Fareham, Hampshire for a regional and reputable housebuilder. Offering a remuneration package of up to £50,000 + Profit Share Scheme + 25 Days Holiday.
Founded over 20 years ago, they are an independently owned housebuilder renowned for producing quality and affordable housing in the Hampshire area. Currently delivering circa 150 units per annum and they aim to double this in the next few years. This newly created role reports to the Head of Technical and to be considered you must have relevant coordination experience from infrastructure and or utilities from either a housebuilder or relevant Authority.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage the implementation of Sectional Agreements and Utility related Procurement
- Ensure all Sectional agreements including S38, S104, S278 and 185 agreements are designed, applied for and have Technical approval before the site start and completed through to adoption promptly
- Ensure all services diversions are approved with appropriate licences and managed and programmed efficiently
- Ensure that all sites have required drawings for utility and section works
- Review the design for roads, drainage and external works for developments
- Finalise the adoption of all outstanding open space areas and play areas by Local Authorities
- Liaise closely with the Construction Department on progress and ensure adoptions are taken place on time
- Ensure CCTV Surveys, As-Built Surveys, etc. are provided by the relevant supply chain and submitted for approval to the adoption authority or approved body
- Commission and provide responses to Road Safety Audits to achieve sign-off
- In liaison with the Planner, undertake the discharge of S106 agreement obligations from planning approval through to site completion
- Assist with feasibility studies when required, such as establishing drainage
- Liaise and maintain relationships with adopting bodies and Utility suppliers including Highways Authorities, Water Authorities, Councils and Management Companies
- Arrange site inspections at the end of maintenance periods
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all highways and drainage adoption and design procedures and design codes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience in a similar position with a recognised housing developer or Highways/Drainage Authority
- Experience/in-depth knowledge of estate road and sewer construction and inspection
- Understanding of Highway and Water Industry standard
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Excel and Word
- Ideally BTEC HND/HNC in Design, Construction or Civil Engineering although not essential.
What you get back
- Salary up to £50,000
- Annual Bonus/Profit Share scheme
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Death in service
- Group healthcare scheme
- Office hours are 8.00 am to 5.00 pm.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Adoptions and Utilities Coordinator Job based in Fareham, Hampshire – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Kelly Armour Job Ref: 13887) #LI-KA1